Welcome to the Florida Food Policy Council!
Thank you for making the awesome decision to join us! We are so happy to have you on board. You have been added as a member to our mailing list and once you complete your payment via the Paypal button below, you will be an official member of the Florida Food Policy Council. We will use the email address you entered to share important information regarding upcoming events, meeting times, and newsletters.
Membership in the Florida Food Policy Council provides an opportunity to participate in the state’s rapidly developing local food movement, supporting efforts to develop more sustainable and just food systems.
Your one-year membership fee of $25 includes the cost of the event. When you sign up through the paypal link below you will be offered the option to prepay for lunch at the July event.
We look forward to getting to know you!
The Steering Committee
Annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual Member – $25
- Group Membership (organizations of <20) – $50
- This includes up to four attendees at events and counts as one vote on the Council
- Student Membership – $10
and will provide you with:
- A quarterly newsletter.
- Access to online resources as they become available.
- Discounts on Food Policy sponsored events.
- And the knowledge that you are supporting efforts to develop a more sustainable and just food system for all.
*We are currently registered as a non-profit corporation with the State of Florida and will be filing for 501c3 status with the IRS once we have held our first elections.
*Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of a scholarship.