Join Us for our Annual Membership Meeting
Location: Sanford Civic Center, 401 E Seminole Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771
Join us for our annual membership gathering to review our progress from the past year, discuss our goals for moving forward, and strengthen the ties that bind us all in the Florida food system.
Support the Florida Food Policy Council – Become a member today!
Annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual Member – $25
- Group Membership (organizations of <20) – $50
This includes up to four attendees at events and counts as one vote on the Council
- Student Membership – $10
And will provide you with:
- Access to membership meetings and events for the year.
- Access to the online FLFPC workspace.
- A quarterly newsletter.
- Access to online resources as they become available.
- Discounts on Food Policy sponsored events.
- And the knowledge that you are supporting efforts to develop a more sustainable and just food system for all.
Any membership gains you access to all FLFPC meetings and events.
*We are registered as a non-profit corporation with the State of Florida and will be filing for 501c3 status shortly.
*Please contact us at email@example.com if you are in need of a scholarship or have any questions.