Get ready for Guidewell Block by Block 2020 on Monday, February 10th! This event is the kickoff event and continuation of the second phase of programming for the Guidewell Wellbeing Challenge 2019.
All of the applicants, judges, speakers, mentors, coaches and partners from the last years challenge are coming. Key stakeholders and leaders in the state including Nikki Fried, Robin Safley, Karen Broussard, and many others.
Why should you attend?
Block by Block 2020 is a great way to network with other innovators from all over the state, not just an individual region.
- Matchmaking Opportunities: Bring your elevator pitch and collateral! Invited innovators will have a unique opportunity to network with potential strategic partners or customer prospects that can help support their innovative work. Innovators will also have the opportunity to collaborate and receive real-world feedback from prominent leaders in the field.
- Innovation Workshop: Empathic Accuracy for Winning Collaborations: In this active, two-part session (before and after lunch) participants will take a self-assessment on their level of empathic competency when approaching partnerships for the best possible joint outcomes. Tools will be learned to improve the accuracy of understanding partners’ priorities and deepest needs. Knowing these drivers allow participants to position offerings and collaborations in the most appealing and successful way for long-term impact in the community.
- Funding Resource Panel: Pick the brain of resources and thought leader panel who will discuss funding mechanisms, and sustainability efforts for your business.
- Grow Your Business: Get a sneak peak into the Regional Workshops and other events we have in store for you in the coming months leading into our Community Health Symposium [May 4th and 5th].
- 9:30AM - 10:00AM: Registration
- 10:00AM - 10:15AM: Welcome
- 10:15AM - 11:00AM: Robin Safley: Executive Director, Feeding Florida
- - Keynotes: Mikhail Scott, FL Department of Agriculture
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM: Fervor Works: Empathic Accuracy for Winning Collaborations Workshop
- 12:00PM - 12:50PM: Lunch/Networking
- - Chef Rich: Nutrition Cooking Demonstration
- 1:00PM - 2:30PM: Empathic Accuracy for Winning Collaborations Workshop Continued
- 2:30PM – 3:30PM: Funding Panel :
- - Grants
- - Micro-Financing
- - Crowdfunding
- 3:30PM - 3:45PM: Panel Q&A
- 3:45PM - 4:00PM: Wrap up/ Next Steps
- 4:00PM- 5:00PM: Reception/Open Networking
Guidewell is asking for registration no later than February 3rd.
Feel additional questions, reach out to Ricardo.Garrcia@guidewellinnovation.com or Erin.Munchick@guidewellinnovation.com.